MIX THESE 2 INGREDIENTS AND SAY GOODBYE TO SINUSITIS, PHLEGM, FLU, RHINITIS AND MORE…
Sinusitis is a condition in which the lining of the sinuses becomes inflamed. Normally, sinuses are filled with air. But, when there is some blockage, they are filled will germs, fluid (viruses, fungi, and bacteria) and can grow and lead to infection. Common cold, nasal polyps (small growths in that lining), deviated septum (a shift in the nasal cavity), or allergic rhinitis (swelling of the lining of the nose) are some of the conditions that can cause sinus blockage.
Types of Sinusitis
- Acute: It includes symptoms like runny, stuffy nose and facial pain that begin suddenly and do not disappear after 10-14 days. In most cases, it last 4 weeks or less.
- Subacute: Sinus inflammation lasting 4-8 weeks.
- Chronic: Inflammation symptoms that last 8 weeks or longer.
- Recurrent: Several attacks in a year.
Usually, the treatment for sinusitis includes using prescription antibiotics which even though can provide short-term effects, can have a lot of side-effects. Therefore, the best option is to use natural remedies to treat the sinusitis.
For that purpose, we will present you a natural remedy which is extremely effective and completely safe. The main ingredient is apple cider vinegar, which is known for its abundance of vitamins, fiber, antioxidants, and minerals. It has the ability to boost your immune system and improve your overall health. Just follow the instructions.
- ¼ cup organic apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup organic coconut water
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 organic lemon, freshly squeezed
- 1 tablespoon raw organic honey
You should warm the coconut water in a pan and pour it into a mug. Add the ACV into the mug and make sure to stir well. Let it cool at a room temperature then add the honey and cayenne pepper and stir once again. In the end, add the lemon juice and stir it well.
Source: http://Bare Natural Truth