REMOVE TARTAR, CLEAN PLAQUE AND DESTROY THE BACTERIA IN YOUR MOUTH WITH JUST ONE INGREDIENT
You know that it is very important to take care of your teeth. Even though you keep your mouth clean, you still have bacteria that naturally exist in your mouth. If the bacteria mix with protein and food particles, they form plaque and tartar on your teeth. According to Web MD, plaque can cause serious problems. It can damage the enamel on your teeth and lead to cavities.
There are Natural that Will help you Treat Tartar and Plaque Build-Up.
1. Aloe Vera Aloe Vera is used to clean your teeth and it gently removes build-up, according to Stylecraze. You can use only the gel from the plant, or another option is to mix it with vegetable glycerin, lemon, and baking soda to create a scrub.
2. Cheese If you eat cheese, like Swiss or Cheddar, before meals, will help neutralize acid that affects plaque production on the teeth.
3. Strawberries and tomatoes According to DIY Health Remedy, tomatoes and strawberries are rich in vitamin C, and this is why it is good to rub strawberries and tomatoes on your teeth. Let them stay for five minutes. The paste will soften the tartar.
4. Baking soda A small amount of baking soda on your toothbrush can work as a natural scrub that can remove a build-up on your teeth.
5. Figs This will cleanse your teeth and remove plaque. Take 3-4 figs and chew them so slowly so that your salivary glands are stimulated.
6. Orange peel Another home remedy for tartar removal is rubbing orange peel directly onto the teeth. Leave it to stay during the night. Orange peel helps to fight the bacteria that create tarter and it also whitens the teeth.
7. Vinegar As per DIY Health Remedy, a vinegar rinse can help remove tarter on the teeth. You should mix two tablespoons of vinegar, one tablespoon of salt, and four ounces of water.